Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Asher's Tricks

In the last few weeks, Asher has aquired a few very cute tricks!

The first was waving, then clapping, "Baby dance" was next and now he is drinking from a straw!

I hate to brag but I just googled "when does a child learn to drink from a straw" and it said they wont learn that until at least 13 months and it can take some as long as 24 months to figure it out! So I'm a pretty proud mommy!

I guess he just really wanted some of my Orange Julius on Saturday because when I offered him the straw, I figured he would probably just chew on it and drool in my drink, but when I gave it to him, some of the drink came the straw! Since then I have been offering him water from a cup with a straw and he has been drinking that way! It's very cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment